Bradford White - COMBI2™ TTW® and TTW2®
SBN Mechanical recommends the TTW series direct vent Combi-cor system for Domestic Hot Water with Radiant Warming applications
The Combi2™ TTW® is power vented which allows combustion gases to be expelled through the nearest outside wall or through the roof.
Similar to our TTW®1 models, the TTW®2 offers higher BTU inputs, two inches of insulation and an 80% recovery efficiency. Just like the TTW®1, the TTW®2 offers extremely flexible venting options.
Defender Safety System® Features
- Heat exchanger - 1½" O.D. glass coated (Vitraglas®)steel coil
- Low heat exchanger head loss-Up to 10 GPM flow, with less than 5 ft. of head loss.
- Vitraglas® lining
- Factory installed dielectric waterway fittings
- Thermostatic mixing valve
- Power Vented for positive exhaust during main burner operation
- Two protective aluminum anode rods
- Electronic gas control valve with LED display
- Spark to pilot ignition system
- T&P relief valve installed
- Brass drain valve
- 2" Non-CFC foam insulation
- 10-year limited warranty on tank and heat exchanger
Note: 75-gallon model does not include the Defender Safety System®.
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design
- Flammable Vapor Sensor
- Maintenance Free
- Pedestal Base
NTI (NY Thermal Inc.) - Matrix
For our planet and our children, NTI has spent almost 10 years developing, testing and perfecting the
technology of The Matrix to deliver a premium system that incorporates a Condensing Water Heater,
Condensing Furnace, Condensing Boiler and Heat Recovery Ventilator, and which is already pre-wired
for air conditioning. All of these functions are contained in one powerful system that requires less
energy to operate than competing products.
A world-class energy device that delivers reliable heating to keep your family comfortable, The Matrix
also produces fewer tons of GHGs than any other integrated home heat product:
- The Matrix requires less electrical energy to operate than any other equivalent system.
- The Matrix uses a patented high-efficiency heat exchanger to reduce gas consumption by as much as 30% when compared to a conventional system.
- The Matrix uses extremely powerful microprocessor electronics to analyze the home environment and produce only the energy needed to increase comfort.
- The Matrix controls and optimizes heating, cooling and ventilation. This eliminates the need for separate appliances and their redundancies and additional energy usage
Triangle Tube - Delta Performance Plus
Combination Heater delivers heat and hot water in a single, compact foot print.
- Rated from 100,000 BTUH to 199,000
- Up to 292 gph domestic hot water
- Stainless steel construction
- Zero clearance to combustibles
- Direct vent up to 100 feet
- LIFETIME warranty
- Annual fuel utilization efficiency 86%
|All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. © 2004-13 by
SBN Mechanical Incorporated|